Statement of Faith
This Mission maintains a firm stand on the inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture, the deity of Jesus Christ, and other doctrinal positions which are central to evangelical theology:
- We believe the Bible to be verbally inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection,
- His ascension to the right hand of the father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all men have sinned, and that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.